Saturday, January 30, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Supporting Women Entrepreneurs

Just Glam


I love make-up. It is a way to enhance the beauty that already exist and allows you to be creative. I love love love Just Glam Cosmetics because the product is awesome and there is a variety of shadows and powders that actually compliment my skin tone. Nicole is not only a professional business owner but she is a close friend.
www.justglam.com

Beija-Flor Naturals

I love health and natural ways of taking care of myself, so what better way then to use a vegan/vegetarian line of products. Stevonne has perfected the natural body care movement and I'm glad she is my friend.
www.beijaflornaturals.com

Tina Gold

When it comes to jewelry and accessories I am like a kid in a candy store...I LOVE TINA GOLD's jewelry- she is so creative and humble...I met her at the Jazz fest at UCLA and from then on she has been a creative beam of light...deck the world in gold TINA!
http://flybytinagold.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment